Enrollment & Fees
2. Complete the Online Application Form. Note: Enrollment can ONLY be completed using a laptop or desktop computer; the process will NOT work via phone or tablet. We also recommend access via Internet Explorer browser. Lastly, due to security upgrades, users may be required to accept third party cookies. If you have any issues, contact: email@example.com
RenWeb collects an Application Fee of $50 for the first child and $25 for each additional child.
3. Once the application form is reviewed for completeness and accepted, you will receive an email to complete the Enrollment Form.
4. Complete the Enrollment Form. The Enrollment Fee of $250 per family will be collected in the process of completing the Enrollment Form.
Tuition, Fees, Associated Costs
- Annual Tuition and Supply Fee for the Core Program (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday program).
- Payable with Enrollment Form. One fee per family (for any number of students); non-refundable.
- Payable with Enrollment Form. One fee per family (for any number of students); non-refundable, for enrollments after September 8.
- Estimated costs; varies by grade level and parental purchasing choices. Parents purchase curricula from the vendor/retailer of their choice according to the Trinity Prep Curriculum List.
Available to 7th-10th grade students in Mon-Wed Core Program. These students attend Learning Lab on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students study on campus in our Study Hall, and have access to a teacher who can provide support for the student’s independent study. Students may be enrolled in one or two days per week.
Students take regular breaks, including lunch, throughout their Learning Lab on campus.
Learning Lab Tuition
- Two Days a Week
Trinity Prep-required Shirts: Students are required to wear Trinity Prep shirts and hoodies as part of our Dress Code. These range in cost from $14-22. The shirt styles include crewneck T-shirt, V-neck T-shirt, polo shirt, pullover hoodie and zip hoodie. It is possible for a student to need as few as two shirts.
Tuition Payment Options
Tuition is payable in one of three schedules:
- One-Time Payment: Parents may pay the full $3,500.00 tuition at August Family Orientation Night.
- Per Semester Payment: Parents may make two payments of $1750.00 each. Fall semester payment is due on or before August Family Orientation Night, and Spring Semester payment is due the last week of Fall Semester.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Available through FACTS Tuition Management only. Parents must enroll by July 1. Refer to FACTS Information page for more information.
Credit Card Option:
To pay tuition or fees by credit card, parents must enroll in FACTS Tuition Management and link their FACTS account to their chosen credit card rather than a bank account. Once the FACTS account is established, all Trinity Prep tuition, fees, and one-time costs may be processed via this account. PLEASE NOTE that the 2.7% fee is added to the parents’ account balance.
Additional Information about Trinity Prep’s Enrollment Policies
We do not require intake testing for enrollment in Trinity Prep. We serve a diverse student population which includes typical learners, academically gifted students, students with learning challenges, students on an accelerated path, and students on a modified path. Our commitment is to make a classical, Christian education available to all students and to equip all students. Our student body population reflects ‘real world’ variety in talents and strengths.
Parent and Student Commitment:
It is important to remember that enrollment in a College-Style School® means the parents SHARE responsibility for the student’s education and have considerable involvement in organizing the student’s schedule, supporting good study habits, providing accountability, monitoring progress and submission of assignments, and generally supporting the student’s efforts, so that our educational goals are met. Parents who enroll their student(s) in Trinity Prep are required to participate in our Parent Academy, in which we clarify the responsibilities of the parents in this partnership, outline how we support and communicate with parents throughout the school year, and answer any questions.
Students are not placed by default into their age group. While that will be appropriate for many students, the actual determinant of the student’s placement is their academic level. We identify for parents the expected reading and developmental level for students in Grammar School levels, in order to place students correctly. In Upper School, we review the curricula with students and parents and use that, and any other information the parents provide about the child’s educational history, to agree upon the appropriate level for the student.
Number of Classes:
Upper School students have the option of enrolling in 2 or 3 classes, rather than the full load of 4 classes. Grammar School students are enrolled in the full day, only.
Trinity Prep facilitates dual credit for students by identifying which of our classes prepare students for AP, CLEP, or SAT II Subject tests. At the end of a course, the student sits for the appropriate exam. If the student earns a passing score, the test score is added to the student’s transcript. It will, at a minimum, provide outside verification for the transcript and enhance it beyond the typical transcript. And dual credit may receive credit at the student’s college (though this is at the discretion of the college).
We allow rolling enrollment through January of each school year, if the level is not full. Please note that for such a mid-year transfer to be successful, the parent will need to quickly acquire Trinity Prep curricula, and work diligently with the student to catch up to his/her Trinity Prep peers. Tuition is prorated to the current month. One-half of tuition is due at enrollment, and the other half due in the Spring semester. All fees are due upon enrollment. The bookkeeper will provide exact tuition amount and payment date. We do not accept enrollments after January.
Middle and High School students may be able to enroll in two or three courses, by special permission of the School Director. Part-time enrollments are only permitted when space allows. Per course cost is $875.00 and Study Hall tuition is $400.00. Family Registration fee, curricula costs, Trinity Prep shirt costs are incurred.
Non-Discriminatory Enrollment Policy
Trinity Preparatory Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition policy, and other school-administered programs.